25x40 Empty Poly Sandbags For Sale
- Size: 25 in. x 40 in.
- 50 lbs weight capacity
- Empty sandbags for sale
- Great for storing materials & making flood barriers
- Sack race bags for adults and children
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping (4 business days) to continental USA
Heavy duty, lots of applications: Our rugged Sandbaggy sandbags are made with thick weaves allowing for heavy-duty applications like storing materials, sandbagging, landscaping, construction, and building flood barriers. The weave count is 10x10. Our tough, coarsely-woven sandbags can be used for so many different applications, including as sack race bags.
Other names for Sandbags: Poly Bags, Sandbag, Sandbagging, Empty Sandbags, Sand bags, Military Sandbags, Polypropylene Bags, Sand bag
What's the difference between monofilament bags, regular sandbags, and burlap bags?Monofilament Bags
- Made from polyethylene (an extremely heavy duty plastic)
- Last up to three years under direct sunlight
- Sizes: 11" x 48" (green), 17" x 27" (brown), 14" x 26" (yellow)
- Recommended if you plan on keeping them in place for a couple of years
- Made from polypropylene (plastic)
- Does not last as long as monofilament bags
- Last about six months under direct sunlight
- Sizes: 14" x 26" (military green, white, beige, or orange), 18" x 30" (white), 25" x 40" (white)
- Recommended for economical buyers
- Made from strong jute natural fibers
- 100% biodegradable
- Sizes: 14" x 26", 22" x 36", 24" x 40"
- Uses: storage of hardware and metal parts, flood control, sack racing
What size sandbag should I buy?
- 14" x 26": for flood control, erosion control, military fortification. Not recommended for storing materials because too small.
- 18" x 30": for flood control, erosion control, storing materials/food
- 25" x 40": for storing materials/food, sack racing
We Also Recommend
14x26 Empty Poly Military Sandbags For Sale For Flooding
18x30 Empty Poly Sandbags For Sale For Flooding