24x40 Burlap Bags, Sack Race Bags, Burlap Sacks, Potato Sacks For Sale
- Size: 24 in. x 40 in.
- 9 oz natural fibers: stronger and more durable than 22" x 36" burlap sacks
- 50 lbs weight capacity
- Burlap bags, sack race bags, burlap sacks, and potato sacks at wholesale prices and bulk quantities
- Comparable to burlap sacks sold at Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, Tractor Supply, and Hobby Lobby
- Great for use as sack race bags, building flood barriers, erosion control and storing metal parts & hardware
- Absorbs moisture & allows airflow
- Burlap sacks last 6 months under direct sunlight, providing flood protection throughout the rainy season
- 100% biodegradable
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping (4 business days) to continental USA
Heavy duty applications: These rugged burlap sacks are made with a thick weave for heavy-duty applications. Our burlap sacks are reinforced on one side for extra durability. From sack racing to storing materials, these Sandbaggy burlap sacks will do the job.
Durable: Made with 9 oz of natural fibers, these 24" x 40" burlap sacks are more durable and stronger than our 22" x 36" and 14" x 26" burlap sacks.
Eco-friendly: Grown from jute plants, burlap sacks are 100% biodegradable, meaning that they decompose on their own. This reduces wastes in our landfills and provides an environmentally friendly solution for preventing floods and erosion.
Other names for burlap bags: sandbags, burlap sacks, potato sack race bags, gunny sack, potato sacks, burlap sack, sack race bags, potato sack, small burlap bags, wholesale burlap, burlap coffee bags and burlap potato sacks
What's the difference between monofilament bags, regular sandbags, and burlap bags?Monofilament Bags
- Made from polyethylene (an extremely heavy duty plastic)
- Last up to three years under direct sunlight
- Sizes: 11" x 48" (green), 17" x 27" (brown), 14" x 26" (yellow)
- Recommended if you plan on keeping them in place for a couple of years
- Made from polypropylene (plastic)
- Does not last as long as monofilament bags
- Last about six months under direct sunlight
- Sizes: 14" x 26" (military green, white, beige, or orange), 18" x 30" (white), 25" x 40" (white)
- Recommended for economical buyers
- Made from strong jute natural fibers
- 100% biodegradable
- Sizes: 14" x 26", 22" x 36", and 24" x 40"
- Uses: storage of hardware and metal parts, flood control, sack racing
We Also Recommend
14x26 Burlap Bags, Burlap Sacks, and Potato Sacks For Sale
22x36 Burlap Bags, Sack Race Bags, Burlap Sacks, Potato Sacks For Sale