9-inch Square Top Landscape Staples Bulk - Garden Sod Stakes Pins Wholesale
- Material: 11-gauge steel
- Size: 9 in. x 1 in. x 9 in.
- Square Top
- 3 inches longer than standard 6-inch landscape staples
- Hold better in softer soils
- For securing landscape and weed barrier fabrics, as well as landscaping, turf, dog and electric fences
- Comparable to metal garden stakes from Lowes, Home Depot, and Walmart
- Heavy duty landscape staples sold in bulk
- Sharp chisel point: effortless application
- Commercial grade
- 30-day return policy
- Free, Priority Mail shipping (4 business days) to USA
- Outside continental USA? Contact us to get free shipping.
Great for soft soils: These Sandbaggy 9" square top landscape staples are commercial grade landscape staples that will help you get the job done. Designed to be 3 inches longer than our standard 6-inch landscape staples, these 9-inch landscape staples will hold better in soft soils. These reusable landscape staples are designed specifically for holding down landscape fabric, weed barrier fabric, and dog fences. Made with 11-gauge steel and sharp chisel points, these landscape staples will make applying the staples to the ground that much easier.
- Depending on how hard your soil is, separate each sod staple between 1-5 ft. For very soft soil, separate each staple by 1 ft. For very hard soil, separate each staple by 5 ft.
What's the difference between round top and square top sod staples?Square Top Sod Staples
- Flat tops
- Best for securing landscape and weed barrier fabric, dog and electric fences, and synthetic turf
- Round tops
- Best for holding down irrigation pipes and PVC pipes
What gauge and size of landscape staples (sod staples) should I buy?
The lower the gauge, the thicker and stronger the metal.Ideal soil type
- 8 gauge: compacted soil
- With compact soil, use landscape staples with a lower gauge so that the staples don't snap while hammering them into the ground.
- 11 gauge: looser soil
- Suitable for most applications
Longer staples work better in looser soils. The added length ensures that the landscape staple will not move after installation.
For most soils, 6" x 1" x 6" staples will work. For looser soils, use longer staples, such as 9" x 1" x 9" or 12" x 1" x 12" staples.
We Also Recommend
6-inch Round Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
6-inch Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
6" Long x 2" Wide Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
12-inch 8-gauge Round Top Heavy Duty Landscape Staples - Bulk Wholesale Quantities