6-inch Round Top Galvanized Landscape Garden Sod Staples
- Material: 9-gauge galvanized steel
- Size: 6 in. x 1 in. x 6 in.
- Round Top
- Designed to be reusable
- For holding down pipes in hard soils
- For securing landscape and weed barrier fabrics, as well as landscaping, turf, dog and electric fences
- Perfect for use in the yard, dog fences, and landscaping
- Heavy duty landscape staples sold in bulk
- Sharp chisel point: effortless application
- Commercial grade
- 30-day return policy
- Free, Priority Mail shipping (4 business days) to USA
- Outside continental USA? Contact us to get free shipping.
Reusable: These Sandbaggy 6-inch galvanized landscape staples are commercial grade landscape staples that will help you get the job done. From holding down PVC pipes to dog fences, these reusable landscape staples can handle it.
Last longer: Since these landscape staples are galvanized, they can last longer and are reusable. Made with 9-gauge steel and sharp chisel points, these landscape staples will make applying the staples to the ground that much easier.
Other names for Landscape Staples: Garden Stakes, Sod Staples, Fence Staples, Sod Depot, Landscape Fabric Pins, Landscape Fabric Staples, Landscape Stakes, Steel Stakes, Lawn Staples, Anchor Pins, Sod Pins and Ground Staples
- Depending on how hard your soil is, separate each sod staple between 1-5 ft. For very soft soil, separate each staple by 1 ft. For very hard soil, separate each staple by 5 ft.
What's the difference between round top and square top sod staples?Square Top Sod Staples
- Flat tops
- Best for securing landscape and weed barrier fabric, dog and electric fences, and synthetic turf
- Round tops
- Best for holding down irrigation pipes and PVC pipes
What gauge and size of landscape staples (sod staples) should I buy?
The lower the gauge, the thicker and stronger the metal.Ideal soil type
- 8 gauge: compacted soil
- With compact soil, use landscape staples with a lower gauge so that the staples don't snap while hammering them into the ground.
- 11 gauge: looser soil
- Suitable for most applications
Longer staples work better in looser soils. The added length ensures that the landscape staple will not move after installation.
We Also Recommend
6-inch Round Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
6-inch Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
9-inch Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
6" Long x 2" Wide Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins