14x26 Monofilament, Long-Lasting Sandbags
- Size: 14 in. x 26 in.
- Material: high-density polyethylene
- 50 lbs weight capacity
- Empty long-lasting sandbags for sale
- Also called monofilament sandbags
- UV resistant
- Heavy duty sandbags: last up to 1-2 years under direct sunlight compared with 6 months for standard sandbags
- Includes tie string: used to enclose sandbag
- Photodegradable: meaning that the sandbags will decompose under sunlight
- Great for making flood barriers and for flood control
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping (4 business days) to continental USA
Last up to 1-2 years: These rugged long-lasting sandbags are made for heavy-duty applications and can last up to 1-2 years under direct sunlight before they begin to degrade. Compared to standard sandbags with a 6 month life, these long-lasting sandbags can last twice as long.
Extremely heavy duty: These structurally durable sandbags will not rupture even if driven over by cars. Manufactured from high-density polyethylene materials, each strand is a single filament. The non-deformable filaments are woven in a specific pattern and fusion welded for extra strength. Excellent for heavy duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping and construction.
Other names for Long-Lasting Sandbags: Monofilament Bags, Poly Bags, Sandbag, Sandbagging, Empty Sandbags, Sand bags, Military Sandbags, Polypropylene Bags, Sand bag