14x26 Empty Poly Military Sandbags For Sale For Flooding
- Size: 14 in. x 26 in.
- 50 lbs weight capacity
- 1600 hours of UV protection: last 6 months under direct sunlight
- Available in white, green, beige, orange
- Empty sandbags for sale, comparable to those sold at Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, and Amazon
- Polypropylene sandbags for flooding to stop water and keep water out
- Includes tie string: used to enclose sandbag
- Photodegradable: decompose under sunlight
- Perfect for building an earthbag house
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping (4 business days) to continental USA
Protect your property from floods: When filled with sand, sandbags stop flooding and water. Sandbags are an inexpensive solution to avoid damage to your property when there is a flood. With sandbags around your house, your house will be saved from floods. Since their invention, sandbags have saved tens of thousands of homes from being flooded.
Made of 100% polypropylene: Our rugged Sandbaggy sandbags are made with thickly woven polypropylene allowing for heavy-duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping, construction, and building flood barriers. The weave count is 10x10.
Military grade, with UV protection: Our tough, coarsely-woven sandbags can be used for so many different applications. Made with 1600 hours of UV protection, these sandbags can sit under the sun for six months before they begin to degrade.
Other names for Sandbags: Poly Bags, Sandbag, Sandbagging, Empty Sandbags, Sand bags, Military Sandbags, Polypropylene Bags, Sand bag
- Made from woven polypropylene allowing a 50 lb weight limit
- Built for heavy-duty applications such as erosion and flood control
- Includes tie string for effortless closing of sandbag
- With 1600 UV hrs of protection, sandbag lasts 6-9 months under direct sunlight
Here are some of the purposes for the different color of sandbags.
- Military-green sandbags = used to match the environment’s color
- Beige color sandbags = used to match the soil’s color
- Orange color sandbags = used when the sandbag needs to stand out (such as in safety situations)
- White color sandbags = used in all kinds of situations
What size sandbag should I buy?
- 14" x 26": for flood control, erosion control, military fortification. Not recommended for storing materials because too small.
- 18" x 30": for flood control, erosion control, storing materials/food
- 25" x 40": for storing materials/food, sack racing
- 31" x 45": for storing materials like shoes
We Also Recommend
18x30 Empty Poly Sandbags For Sale For Flooding - Wholesale Bulk Quantities
25x40 Empty Poly Large Sandbags For Sale - Wholesale Bulk Quantities