12-inch 8-gauge Round Top Heavy Duty Landscape Staples
- Material: 8-gauge steel
- Much stronger and more durable than standard 11-gauge staples
- Size: 12 in. x 1 in. x 12 in.
- Round Top
- 6 inches longer than our standard 6-inch landscape staples
- Added length is better for soft soils
- Great for holding down PVC pipes in soft soils
- For securing landscape and weed barrier fabrics, as well as landscaping, turf, dog and electric fences
- Comparable to metal garden stakes from Lowes, Home Depot, and Walmart
- Heavy duty landscape staples sold in bulk
- Sharp chisel point: effortless application
- Designed to rust to grow into the soil and increase the staples' holding power
- Commercial grade
- 30-day return policy
- Free, Priority Mail shipping (4 business days) to USA
- Outside continental USA? Contact us to get free shipping.
Better for soft soils: These Sandbaggy 12-inch round top landscape staples are commercial grade landscape staples that will help you get the job done. Designed to be 6 inches longer than our standard 6-inch landscape staples, these 12-inch landscape staples will secure better in soft soils.
Stronger and more durable: Since these landscape staples are made with 8 gauge steel, they are much stronger and more durable than our standard 11-gauge landscape staples. These reusable landscape staples are designed specifically for holding down landscape and weed barrier fabric and dog fences. Made with 8-gauge steel and sharp chisel points, these landscape staples will make applying the staples to the ground that much easier.
Other names for Landscape Staples: Garden Stakes, Sod Staples, Fence Staples, Sod Depot, Landscape Fabric Pins, Landscape Fabric Staples, Landscape Stakes, Steel Stakes, Lawn Staples, Anchor Pins, Sod Pins and Ground Staples
- Depending on how hard your soil is, separate each sod staple between 1-5 ft. For very soft soil, separate each staple by 1 ft. For very hard soil, separate each staple by 5 ft.
What's the difference between round top and square top sod staples?Square Top Sod Staples
- Flat tops
- Best for securing landscape and weed barrier fabric, dog and electric fences, and synthetic turf
- Round tops
- Best for holding down irrigation pipes and PVC pipes
What gauge and size of landscape staples (sod staples) should I buy?
The lower the gauge, the thicker and stronger the metal.Ideal soil type
- 8 gauge: compacted soil
- With compact soil, use landscape staples with a lower gauge so that the staples don't snap while hammering them into the ground.
- 11 gauge: looser soil
- Suitable for most applications
Longer staples work better in looser soils. The added length ensures that the landscape staple will not move after installation.
For most soils, 6" x 1" x 6" staples will work. For looser soils, use longer staples, such as 9" x 1" x 9" or 12" x 1" x 12" staples.
We Also Recommend
6-inch Round Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
6-inch Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
9-inch Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
6" Long x 2" Wide Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins