6" Long x 2" Wide Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
- Material: 9-gauge steel
- Much stronger and more durable than standard 11-gauge staples
- Size: 6 in. x 2 in. x 6 in.
- Square Top
- Thick, wide staples: great for hard soil
- Better secures fabrics
- For holding down pipes in hard soils
- For securing landscape and weed barrier fabrics, as well as landscaping, turf, dog and electric fences
- Comparable to metal garden stakes from Lowes, Home Depot, and Walmart
- Heavy duty landscape staples sold in bulk
- Sharp chisel point: effortless application
- Commercial grade
- 30-day return policy
- Free, Priority Mail shipping (4 business days) to USA
- Outside continental USA? Contact us to get free shipping.
Commercial grade: These Sandbaggy 6 in x 2 in x 6 in landscape staples are commercial grade landscape staples that will help you get the job done. These reusable landscape staples are designed specifically for holding down landscape and weed barrier fabric, PVC pipes, and dog fences. Made with 9-gauge steel and sharp chisel points, these landscape staples will make applying the staples to the ground that much easier.
Other names for Landscape Staples: Garden Stakes, Sod Staples, Fence Staples, Sod Depot, Landscape Fabric Pins, Landscape Fabric Staples, Landscape Stakes, Steel Stakes, Lawn Staples, Anchor Pins, Sod Pins and Ground Staples
- Depending on how hard your soil is, separate each sod staple between 1-5 ft. For very soft soil, separate each staple by 1 ft. For very hard soil, separate each staple by 5 ft.
What's the difference between round top and square top sod staples?Square Top Sod Staples
- Flat tops
- Best for securing landscape and weed barrier fabric, dog and electric fences, and synthetic turf
- Round tops
- Best for holding down irrigation pipes and PVC pipes
What gauge and size of landscape staples (sod staples) should I buy?
The lower the gauge, the thicker and stronger the metal.Ideal soil type
- 8 gauge: compacted soil
- With compact soil, use landscape staples with a lower gauge so that the staples don't snap while hammering them into the ground.
- 11 gauge: looser soil
- Suitable for most applications
Longer staples work better in looser soils. The added length ensures that the landscape staple will not move after installation.
For most soils, 6" x 1" x 6" staples will work. For looser soils, use longer staples, such as 9" x 1" x 9" or 12" x 1" x 12" staples.
We Also Recommend
6-inch Round Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
6-inch Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
9-inch Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
12-inch 8-gauge Round Top Heavy Duty Landscape Staples