Sisal Rope/Twine 1/4" x 1000'
- 1/4 in. x 1000 ft.
- Material: biodegradable natural fiber
- Comparable to sisal rope from Lowes, Walmart, Home Depot, and Amazon
- Perfect for making pet toys, such as scratching posts for cats and cat furniture
- Great for light uses at home or work
- Holds knots very well
- Resistant to sunlight
- Available in bulk quantities
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping (4 business days) to continental USA
Strong and versatile: Sisal Twine is an extremely versatile type of rope that has many applications, from pet toys (such as a rabbit digging station or mouse toys) to simple household uses like gardening. Similar to manila rope, sisal twine is about 80% as strong and more economical and versatile. While manila rope is oiled, sisal twine is not, so it is safe to be used with pet toys.
Cats love it: Instead of your cat ruining your furniture, make a scratching post with sisal twine. For those who already have a scratch post for your cat that needs replacing, instead of buying a new one, fix your current one with sisal twine. Our Sandbaggy sisal twine has been used to make cat trees, cat furniture, cat scratching posts, and rabbit digging stations.
Note: sisal rope has a distinct smell from the use of lubricant oil during the manufacturing process to soften the fibers for weaving.
Perfect for making DIY cat scratching posts
- 1 4-foot scratching post for cats uses 100 ft sisal rope
- 1 spool = 10 4-foot posts
- Learn more about building a cat scratching post
We Also Recommend
14x26 Burlap Bags, Burlap Sacks, and Potato Sacks For Sale
22x36 Burlap Bags, Sack Race Bags, Burlap Sacks, Potato Sacks For Sale
24x40 Burlap Bags, Sack Race Bags, Burlap Sacks, Potato Sacks For Sale